What to Expect
COVID-19 is in the news everywhere, and we are closely monitoring the situation. We’re reaching out to assure you that you are safe at Seyfried Dental Arts.
We already, as a daily practice, assure standard precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. Safety is always our number one focus. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, anyone with a cough or fever will NOT be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date
- CALL 775-782-8176 when you arrive and we will check you and complete the COVID-19 pre- screening questions
- One of our staff members will come to your temperature and we will let you know when we’re ready for you
- Please, wear your face mask upon entering our building. We will have hand sanitizer for you to use
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse. The pre-rinse has anti- fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties
- Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas
You can be assured safety measures at Seyfried Dental Arts will continue to evolve as more information develops.
Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep. And most importantly remember to brush and floss.
We look forward to serving you, The team at Seyfried Dental Arts