Dentures & Implants
Crowns & Bridges
Root Canals & Cavities
When bone loss around the roots is great enough for teeth to become loose, it’s time for dentures. Partial or full, our team will create a secure, comfortable fit. Here’s what to expect:
- Exam and extraction of loose teeth as needed
- Fitting for dentures over or around remaining teeth
- Normal appearance, talking and eating
Dental implants can be used to stabilize dentures and, sometimes, as a better alternative to replace a missing tooth. They don’t stress surrounding teeth or have to be taken out. We are fully certified to perform implant procedures:
- A small titanium shaft is surgically implanted into the bone and allowed to set. Bone grows around it, forming a tight connection that slows/stops bone loss.
- Once the shaft is firmly set, the replacement tooth is attached on the top.
- No adjustment period
Call (775) 782-8176 for a free consult.
Are you unhappy with how your teeth look? Here’s how we can improve color, alignment, spacing and regularity:
- Whitening. We offer several options, including the tray method recommended for badly stained teeth.
- Invisalign. Custom-molded, clear aligners move your teeth into straighter position gradually.
- Recontouring. Direct or indirect veneers, bonding and/or a crown improve a tooth’s appearance.
Call (775) 782-8176 to talk about redesigning your smile.
With regular check-ups, cavities can be detected and filled before they reach the tooth’s center soft tissue (pulp). If the pulp does become infected, our staff makes root canal (endodontic) therapy less painful:
- Ensuring the infection is resolved
- Filling the canal to prevent further infection